The pandemic has changed things.
My income is majorly disrupted. Your income may be disrupted too.
Let me know how I can support YOU. Get in touch any time.
Stay safe, keep well, and look after each other.
My live gigs have been canceled or pending. My wife, Char, and I are both self-employed with incomes from teaching. We have moved what we can online, but it will take time to rebuild what’s been lost.
If you can afford any of these low-cost ways to show support, it would be very sound 🙏. If you can’t afford it now, there are free actions you can take that genuinely help too.
MERCH & DOWNLOADS
Visit my Bandcamp merch store :
- Money-saving merch bundles
- My album It Takes A Village on limited edition 180g pink vinyl
- Organic, fair-trade, 100% cotton Z-shirt
- USZ Key with my first two EPs and unreleased bonus content
Buy digital downloads of ZASKA music from:
Actions that genuinely help.
I know that you’re asked all the time to take little digital actions – follow! stream! join! subscribe! – and that shiz can get annoying.
Here are some explanations about how the free actions that you take are not just so I can stroke my ego, but actually help me stay in touch with you and to earn some dollazzz 💰.
JOIN THE VILLAGE
Joining my mailing list helps me to build a closer relationship with you and is an essential part of building a sustainable music career.
- The emails I send 1 to 4 times a month will rarely try to sell you something
- I like to share news about my projects and life and simply say, “what’s the buzz?”
- It’s not just one-way. I love reading the replies to my emails
- Having an email list is the best way for me to contact you directly, rather than the see-by-chance method of social media
For the inside track on craic: Join The Village
Music streaming pays less than a penny a play, but it does add up over time. So, please stream my music. Please also:
- Follow ZASKA on streaming
- Add a ZASKA track to a playlist
- Share a ZASKA song on socials
These things all help the platform’s algorithm robots 🤖 notice my music which results in more exposure, helps me gain new fans, and leads to more streaming and more sweet, sweet revenue.
Find ZASKA on all streaming platforms including:
- Subscribe to my channel – I need at least 1,000 subscribers to be able to make money from ads on YouTube (Step 1) [I’m almost there!]
- Watch my videos – My channel has to have at least 4,000 watch hours in the prior 12 months to qualify for advertising revenue (Step 2) [4,000 hours = 240,000 minutes = 80,000 x 3-minute videos views!]
- Click the bell – turning on notifications after you’ve subscribed will alert you each time a new video is uploaded to my channel so you won’t miss a thing
- Share my videos – helps new people discover my music who might become fans and increases the watch time for my channel
- Like my videos – helps the YouTube robots 🤖 recommend my videos to others
- Comment on my videos – YouTube likes to see activity and I’d love to hear from you
- Follow me – helps me stay in touch with you
- Share my posts – helps me grow my audience
- Like my posts – helps the algorithm recommend me to others
- Comment on my posts – lets me hear from you and the 🤖 likes it too